Sunday, September 1, 2013

"I Decorating"


Saturday morning we decided to go ahead and put out some of our fall decorations because I was afraid if we didn't (and I go into labor) then we may not get it done.  And let's be honest...it's been so hot here the last couple of weeks that just seeing some pumpkins and burnt orange candles makes it feel cooler!  HA!  I LOVE fall and just the tub of decorations smelled GOOD!

Brynn usually likes to help when we do stuff like this, but she was HILARIOUS!  She was moving things around, she was taking candles to every room in the house, she was "decorating" everything.  And she was running around yelling "I DECORATING, I DECORATING!"




 For whatever reason she kept moving the books around (which I had to just move back because that really had nothing to do with putting the fall stuff out).  HA!  She was saying "I decorating,
I decorating!"


Can't believe I'm posting this of myself (hey...it was like 9 am on a Saturday and I had just gotten out of the shower)
but she was so excited to help that we had to snap a pic!
 Then she took out a bunch of stuff from the fall "tub" (like old candles and stuff we don't really use) and started "decorating" her room and Emory's room.  She would go get a candle and put it somewhere, then come out and get another candle and go set it up next to the other one.  We kept saying "what are you doing Brynn?"  And she would say "I decorating the rooms!"



Here was her finished "design" in Emory's room.  =)
I guess I didn't take a picture of what she put in her room...but she lined a bunch of stuff up in there, too!   It was just one of those special little moments that I want to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment