Thursday, September 19, 2013

Emory's Birth - Brynn and Our Families Meet Miss Emory

Shortly after Emory was born our closest family members were able to come see us.  Ryan's parents, my Dad with Brynn (my mom was already there obviously), Ryan's brother Jason and his wife Sarah and their girls, and my grandparents and my aunt were all able to come to the hospital before noon.  

Ryan's Dad, Emory's "Papaw"




Uncle Jason and Aunt Sarah and their girls


Brynn was really timid at first, which we were kind of surprised about.  But it didn't take her long to want to help with her, hold her, kiss her, etc.  It was a very sweet moment when she came in and saw Mommy and Daddy and Emory!





She wanted to show Emory her baby and give it to her!

Showing her all her toys.
Proud Grandpa!


My grandma, Emory's great-grandma or "Granny"

My Aunt Tina and my Grandpa, Emory's "Paw Paw"









Hi Emory!









If it's hard to read, our nurse wrote that our goals for the day were to rest,
watch football, and bond with the baby!  HA!
What an amazing first few hours getting to share our precious Emory with our families!


1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I loved seeing these pictures of those exciting moments right after Emory's birth! Can't wait to meet her!! :)

    ReplyDelete