Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Phone Dump

I feel like I have so many pictures floating around and I'm trying to get caught up on blogging...I don't want to leave any pictures out!  HA!  So here are a bunch of random pictures from my phone...get ready for a HUGE hodge-podge!

Brynn and Emory look SO SIMILAR as newborns...it is pretty uncanny!
We were looking on Ryan's phone and here is a picture of Brynn as a newbie and then Emory.
in the hospital.  Pretty similar!

At the hospital my husband surprised me with this really cute necklace!
It is one of those Origami Owl necklaces where you pick different charms to put inside the locket.
There is a ring to stand for me and Ryan, two girls with their birthstones inside, and a cross
to symbolize the foundation we want to build our life on.  LOVE IT!


Emory gets lots of love!



Someone isn't a big fan of bath-time...HA!




While Emory was inside sleeping we brought the monitor outside and played...we have pear trees in the backyard and the pears have all fallen off and are rotting on the grass, which has attracted a ton of bees.  Ryan was going around smashing them with a shovel...HA!  Then he and Brynn got a little creative with the shovel (now that I think about it, I bet it had bee guts all over it...nice).




I just LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH!  When both girls were in bed we were enjoying watching some football on TV.

We had a little newborn photo shoot and got a couple really cute pictures!  Here is a behind the scenes look.


Life has been very different over the last couple of weeks, but we wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment