Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tuesday - Family Fair Day

Tuesday morning we had such a fun, special time as a family!  Ryan is off on Tuesdays, but now Brynn and I are usually at preschool from about 9-2:30.  Our preschool minister and preschool director have been asking me if I want to keep working up until Emory is born, or if I want to take a week or so off.  I told them that with only working there part-time I don't mind continuing to work, but I did mention that I would LOVE to take off on Tuesday so we could spend the morning as a family and take Brynn to the fair.  They were so sweet and said of course I could!

So Tuesday morning we woke up and played and then headed to the fair.  It is SO DIFFERENT during the day.  There is literally NO ONE there, and it was so fun to just walk around, look at everything (especially the animals), and spend time together.  When I was little I remember my Dad taking me before school and it is still one of my favorite memories, so I am so thankful we were able to do this together!








Her new favorite phrase is "it mells (smells) like cow poop!"  We normally say that a lot when we are out at Wal-Mart because it is near a dairy farm and it seriously smells like cows when you leave Wal-Mart (does anyone else agree with me?).  But she has taken that phrase to just mean "it doesn't smell good" so anytime she thinks something smells she says "it mells like cow poop!"  Needless to say, she said it about a hundred times when we were looking at all the animals!


While we were looking at the rabbits she said "I wun buy it!"


I need to make this...she seriously wanted to play in the dirt and shovel and "plant" flowers
ALL DAY!




There weren't a ton of food vendors open, but Mario's was open and you could get a pizza and soda for $5!  CRAZY!  



Brynn said we needed to take a picture of Daddy.  =)


I always think she looks so old when she is eating a slice of pizza!
 On the way out we saw the pony rides and so Brynn got to ride!



After her ride she got to pet him and she loved that part!



So thankful for this special time as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment