Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shower Goggles

First, I am cracking up because the title of this post (shower goggles) makes me think of the phrase "lamp goggles" which will mean NOTHING to anyone but my college friends.  My sophomore year we went through this phase of prank calling people and my friend (I will let her remain nameless! HA!) would pretend to be this psychologist and ask questions for a "psych survey".  We asked the DUMBEST questions and people seriously tried to answer them and we spent HOURS crying we were laughing SO HARD!  For one part of the "survey" we would ask people to do "word association" and we would put completely random words together and ask people what came to mind.  One of the phrases we used was "lamp goggles" and people seriously told us things that came to their mind when they heard that "phrase."  CRACK. ME. UP.  Oh college...seriously some of the BEST years of my life!

That whole story has ABSOLUTELY nothing with these pictures!!! HA!  Brynn likes to take showers, but she doesn't like the soap and water to get in her eyes.  So she decided to get out her goggles and told Ryan "I not get soap in my eyes now!"  HA!  We were cracking up when she was putting them on..her little eyes were all stretched out and she looked HILARIOUS!  We were laughing so hard and I didn't want her to think we were laughing at her so we kept telling her how pretty she was in her goggles.  Then she started jumping on our bed yelling "I SO PRETTY! I SO PRETTY!"  What a funny girl!  She makes us laugh constantly!

CRACK ME UP...I don't even think this looks like her!

She would say "I see you Daddy!"  

She was pointing at herself and saying "I SO PRETTY" then pointing at me and saying
"YOU SO PRETTY!"   But to Ryan she said "Daddy, you not pretty you a boy!"

YOU SO PRETTY!


HAHAHA!  Word Association - BRYNN GOGGLES....What would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment