Saturday, September 21, 2013

Emory's Birth - Some More Hospital Pictures

Sorry for the picture overload...but when I print our family blog-book I'll be glad I included all of these!
Here are a few more pictures from Saturday...the day she was born.
"Emory" got Brynn some presents and one of them was this really cool water painting Dora thing...
SHE LOVED IT and "painted" constantly!  It just uses water so there is NO MESS!




We enjoyed having lots of our friends and family stop by to visit later that afternoon and evening.

Brynn and my friend Jennilee

I took several baths (and washed my hair multiple times) but I guess I NEVER fixed it...I just threw
it up in a wet ponytail and here was the result! HA!  Not very cute!



HILARIOUS!  Emory was spitting up so Brynn found this bucket and put it under her!


Family friend Mrs. Betty Shoaf

My friend Kristi

Betty's husband Larry (or Mr. Warry as Brynn calls him).
He gives the best hugs and kisses!  
I think the rest of these pictures are from the next day, on Sunday.







Again, my hair was just stylin'!

My friend Ashley and her Dad, our amazing Pastor!
Surprisingly, I held it together while he prayed over Emory!  HA!

My friend Erin stopped by after she did the "Color Run" in St. Louis!




My friend Kelly also stopped by later that night, but I guess we forgot to take a picture!  Sorry Kelly!


All tuckered out from a long, but wonderful, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment