Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jordan's Wedding

On Sunday evening we headed to Deerfield to watch a family friend get married.  It was a tad HOT, but the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was great!  I didn't take any pictures during the wedding, but somebody was HAMMING IT UP after the wedding was over!  After dinner, there were horses nearby, so Brynn asked my mom, then Ryan's dad, and then my dad take her outside to see the horses!  (And they all did!)  Then she headed outside to where the wedding had been...we were looking out the window and saw her and my dad having a mock ceremony and singing and dancing!  It was hilarious!





Then Pamaw took her to get some yummy wedding cake!



My dad seriously asked me if I curled her hair...I'm like "no...look at her Daddy's hair!!"
She gets natural ringlets, but they get super curly with all the humidity!
The DJ was playing music and no one was really dancing...so Brynn and I went out to the dance floor and she was OBSESSED with the sparkles from this neon disco ball thing.  It was almost like she was playing that game "Dance, Dance, Revolution" because she was trying to tap her toes on all the colored sparkles as they were moving around!  Ryan came out and got in on the dancing action too.  We had so much fun watching her dance her little heart out!






I had to pull my hair up into a ponytail because I got so hot during the wedding!  HA!
On the way out, Brynn wanted to see the horses again!  She even took them some carrots from the buffet and fed them to the horses!




Congratulations Jordan and DeAnna on your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment