Friday, June 14, 2013

First Swim of the Season

This past Tuesday night I was making a meal for a friend who just had a baby.  It worked out great because Ryan is off on Tuesdays and could hang out with Brynn while I was cooking.  They decided to get out our little pool and swim!  It is FINALLY hot enough around here to get it out...after a month of "summer" in the 70's, we are now in the mid 90's...it's HOT!  Brynn was SO EXCITED to put on her swimsuit and "swim" in the pool!






After supper she wanted to go back in the pool, and we've been out there again today.  I think it's time we head to the actual Water Park instead of our tiny little pool!  (Although that would require me to put on my maternity swimsuit and go out in public..we will have to see about that!  HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment