Saturday, June 29, 2013

"Car-Lit" Turns 2!

This past Tuesday Brynn and I headed to the park to celebrate one of her little best friend's turning 2!  Scarlett (Brynn says it like "Car-Lit") had a Minnie Mouse themed party and it was adorable!  Brynn loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now (yes, sometimes she will sit still for almost an entire 20 minute episode!  Praise the Lord!) We even got some cute Minnie Mouse ears, but I forgot to take a picture.  HA!

I asked her if I could take a picture of her hair...she thought she was so funny!

I had a braid in my hair and she said she wanted braids too...she actually sat still pretty well
and we came up with this little hairstyle...it was really cute!



Everyone wanted to help Scarlett (in the blue on the right) open her presents!  
 So thankful for a fun morning with friends (even though preggo was sweating it out in the 90 degree heat!) and so blessed to have a fun group of mama's with kiddos around the same age!!  It is so nice to be able to swap parenting stories or get advice about things and to just have a girl's night out with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment