Monday, June 17, 2013

Brynn's New Business...

Somebody wanted to say hello...


And tell you about her new business...she is going into the nail painting business...she will only charge you "two dollas" if you want her to paint your nails...


Some of her past customers include my dad and my grandpa!  HA!  Although my dad swears he only let her paint his because he THOUGHT she had painted Ryan's too (which she hasn't yet, by the way.)  She also got to paint Granny's nails at my birthday dinner...she takes her work very seriously!  She will tell you "don't move," "hold still," and she will even blow on them to dry them for you!  HA!

The way she holds your hands while she paints them in hilarious!
Thanks Granny, Pawpaw, and Grandpa for being such good sports and letting our budding artist paint your nails...I'm thinking if she starts charging people real money she can get a good start on her college fund!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment