Friday, June 7, 2013

And the Vacation Continues..Bass Pro and Chuck E Cheese

Sunday morning we all got up and had breakfast and then parted ways.  Lindsey and Curt had to head back home to Nashville, and we were heading on to Branson to spend a couple of nights, so we all stopped in Springfield around lunchtime and went to Bass Pro and then lunch at Chuck E Cheese!

One of the best parts of the trip was watching how much Brynn loved spending time
with Lindsey!!!

Looking at the fish









FAMILY PICTURE

Hiding out with Aunt Linz
We were in three different cars leaving Bass Pro and we got SO LOST from each other.  20 minutes later, Lindsey called me and said "we are at Chuck E Cheese...so come here."  HA!  I hadn't been there in probably 15 years!  But we had a lot of fun, and Brynn loved riding the little rides!


Brynn wanted Lindsey to ride with her!



We all stole some of Brynn's tokens and played skee-ball!  LOVE that game!


Brynn was OBSESSED with grabbing the tickets as soon as they came out of the machine.  My dad turned around once and said "did my machine break...I didn't get any tickets."  I'm like "uh...you got tickets all right, but somebody swiped them the minute they came out!"  HA!


Turning in the tickets...


She was so excited to get a couple of rings and some sweet tarts with her "earnings!"  HA!  Then it was time to say bye to Lindsey and Curt and we headed on to Branson with my parents.  Brynn made it about 10 minutes before she was OUT!  HA!  We got checked in to our condo and then spent the evening exploring good ole' Branson.  We had a yummy dinner and got some ice cream.  YUM!


After dinner I went to the bathroom and when I came out this is what I found...Ryan sitting in a massage chair using electrodes and seeing how high he could make the electrical current go.  His shoulders were jerking and my mom and I were laughing SO HARD...it was hilarious!  Then we made the DUMB decision to go listen to a time share presentation later in the trip...here is Ryan signing us up.  They gave us a $150 MasterCard to go listen, but even after getting the money, I don't know if it was worth it.  It was THE MOST STRESSFUL couple of hours of my life!  AHHH!


We headed back to the condo and Brynn had fun "swimming" in the huge bathtub!  Once she went to bed, we all stayed up and watched a movie and just relaxed.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment