Friday, June 21, 2013

26 Weeks

This past Sunday I was officially 26 weeks pregnant!



For the record...I took these pictures on Sunday evening after I had washed my face and gotten ready for bed...don't judge!  HA!

At my last doctor's appointment (25 weeks) I had gained a total of about 15 pounds...that would be okay with me...except that 7 of those pounds had happened since my last appointment 4 weeks ago!  WHOOPS! (Our scale stopped working a month ago and I was surprised to hear that I had a big jump!  HA!)  I didn't think I was eating that differently, but then I started thinking about all the peanut butter and M&M's I was eating for a snack, or the strawberry shortcake I would make myself each night before bed! HA!  I am definitely not going to cut back too much, but I have tried to eat more fresh fruit for snacks and I'm trying not to eat too much junk before bed.  (But listen...Monday nights when I watch the Bachelorette, it just isn't the same without a big bowl of brownies and ice cream...can I get an amen?)

I'm feeling pretty good...I've been walking at the gym about 3 mornings a week...I walk for about 30 or 40 minutes.  I drink a TON of water everyday, which consequently means I use the bathroom a LOT!  I haven't been napping as much during Brynn's naps, and as we've gotten more relaxed over the summer about going to bed later, I seem to go to sleep about 11 instead of 10...which is a little crazy for me!  HA!

We've been working in the baby room and I can't wait to get a few more little projects done before I post some pictures.  Since our basement is a wreck, we've brought up some of Brynn's toys and poor Emory's room is now her favorite playroom.  We've washed some of Brynn's old newborn clothes and started putting those away, and then been doing a few little things here and there.

SO THANKFUL for a healthy 26 weeks so far, and praying the next few weeks go by as quickly and as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment