Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

 Wishing a VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the amazing and wonderful men in my life!  God blessed me with the most amazing dad ever!  He has taught me so much about life, has instilled in me a love for all things sports and history, and is just such a joy to be around.  I am also so thankful to have a strong Christian grandpa...some of my favorite things with my grandpa are playing cards and games together, and watching him love on Brynn!  And of course watching my husband become a daddy has been one of the most incredible things ever...I couldn't ask for a better daddy for our growing family.  His dad, my father-in-law Rick is such a wise and Godly man, and I am so thankful for the way he raised Ryan and the Papaw he is to Brynn.  So thankful that God has placed all these incredible men in my life!

On Sunday morning Ryan went to run, and when he came home I had some of his stuff sitting out.  


He requested a fried egg sandwich...I don't normally make eggs like this, but I gave it a try, and I think they turned out pretty good!


We had breakfast together, then got ready for church.  Then we got Brynn up and ready and let her help Daddy open his presents before we headed out the door.


We printed off a picture of Brynn and I and put it in a frame he could take to work.



Well everyone...I FOLLOWED THROUGH...I told Ryan after my mother's day skillet "incident" that I would get him something similar for Father's Day...so I seriously got him a Dirt Devil little vacuum cleaner he can use to help him when he cleans up the floor after Brynn makes a mess after eating!  He was hilarious...he said he loved it and couldn't wait to use it!  OH MY..



I wasn't going to get him anything else, but I felt bad, so when I saw this cute shirt, I figured we'd be nice and get him something beside the Dirt Devil...he always loves a good Mizzou shirt.  =)


We had taken Ryan's dad out to dinner on Friday night because his brother was in town, but I didn't take any pictures...whoops!  So on Sunday after church we headed to Oran to my grandparents house to celebrate with my side of the family.

Paw-paw (my grandpa) and Grandpa (my dad) opening their cards and little gifts.

THIS IS SO SPECIAL TO ME!
My grandpa is an excellent gardener, so we had to go check out his garden!  Brynn loves to go look at it, but we have to keep reminding her that she CAN'T pick anything yet!


Someday I want to have a garden like this!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment