Friday, May 31, 2013

Brynn Quotes

Brynn is at the age where she says and does so many quirky little things...I don't want to forget any of them, so I'm keeping this post in my drafts for a month or so and anytime she says or does something I don't want to forget, I"ll write it here.
  • She is into her shadow lately.  She loves to watch it and loves to wave at it.  The other day we were all walking and she said about her shadow "there's my girl" and then said "where daddy's boy?"  It was so funny to hear her call them boys and girls!
  • She has been calling me "my mommy" so she will say "sit here my mommy" or "hold you my mommy" or "read this my mommy" or "push me my daddy" (on the swings)...I have no idea why she started doing that, but it is a hoot!  
  • The other day before lunch we were gettting ready to pray.  She can NEVER wait for a bite to eat...she always grabs a couple of bites before we pray.  We said "okay, we need to pray for our food."  She says so seriously "I no wanna pray, I wanna eat!"  Ryan and I bust out laughing!
  • My dad got back from his "civil war camping trip" and she hadn't seen him in about a week.  I told her that grandpa was back from his camping trip and we were going to go see him.  She says "I won (wanna) go camping wif my boy."  I started laughing and I said "who is your boy?"  (honestly thinking about when she called the shadows "boys and girls.")  She said "grandpa my boy."  "Won go camping wif my boy!"  HAHA!  
  • She's really been into calling herself a "big girl" lately.  Anytime I ask if she needs help with something she will usually say "I do it, I big gul (girl) now."  She put on her little velcro Nike shoes the other day all by herself (I was pretty shocked she did it...although they were on the wrong feet!) and then said "see, I do it, I big gul!"  Or if there is something she says "mommy hep (help) me" she will say "when I big gul I do it."
  • We went to Ansley's pre-school program in May and Brynn was SO EXCITED to watch Ansley.  She kept waving and clapping, and SHOUTING LOUDLY in the middle of the program "ANNIE...HI!  ANNIE...HI!"  Clearly from the picture you can see she was excited to be with the "big girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment