Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mom's iPhone pics

Here are few pics my mom took on her phone while we were in Memphis.  They did a LOT of playing outside, eating outside, and gardening outside!  I love getting her texts with pictures, but maybe even better than that are her play by plays of what they do.   If you know my mom she is NOTORIOUS for writing LONG emails that detail her day (I kid you not, one day a couple of years ago she sent me an email about her day that was three paragraphs long...one paragraph being SOLELY about how nice and smooth the grocery carts were at Schnucks!!  And then at the end of the email she says "Now I can't even remember what I was emailing you about...oh well!)  So her texts are no different...I took a picture of one of them, but of course you can't see the whole thing...HILARIOUS!


It went on and on...HAHA!  Thanks Mom!


-



Getting ice cream down by the river...

Getting ready for church on Sunday.
And then one more from MY phone from running errands the other day (when we got stuff to do our "gardening/herb" project.)

So thankful for grandparents who love Brynn SO MUCH!  (And send crazy detailed texts about all the fun things they are doing with her! HA!)  Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment