Tuesday, May 21, 2013

22 Week Baby Bump - And NAME REVEAL

This past Sunday I hit 22 weeks!  I am definitely starting to feel pregnant!  I am feeling lots of movements multiple times a day, and poor Ryan has to sleep next to me while I'm barricaded with pillows on all sides. =)

I am so antsy to start putting the room together!!  I know that probably sounds crazy, but there are several reasons.  1 - I think part of it is because I know how tired I will feel toward the end and how nice it will be to just know things are done.  2 - I think Brynn is really starting to understand that she is going to be the "big girl" and that Baby _____ (name to be revealed at end of the post!) is in mommy's tummy.  I think she will adjust easier if she has several weeks to see the room ready and waiting for baby's arrival.  And 3 - I won't be having a big shower this time around where I get a bunch of stuff for the room, so we can pretty much start whenever.  I also go crazy thinking "I really hope this is a girl and that the ultrasound is right!"  HA!



Ryan laughed at me so much when I did this pose.  I just think my arms look slimmer when they aren't pressed against me!  HA!

And BABY HAS A NAME!!  A lot of you may already know this, because we've liked this girl name for awhile now.  We are 99.99999 percent sure we will name her Emory.  The middle name is still up in the air, but right now we are leaning toward my middle name...Blair.  At first I was a little worried like "will Brynn be jealous that Emory has mommy's middle name?"  But...Brynn has the RYN from Ryan's name, and we always thought that was cool, so I guess we will just explain to her how she has part of Daddy's name and Emory has part of Mommy's name.  

We talk to Brynn about baby Emory and she pronounces it "Baby Emmy."  If she ever tries to plop down on my lap or scoots her arms or legs over me, I"ll say "remember to be careful around mommy's belly."  She has now started saying "I sorry Emmy" anytime she accidentally touches my stomach.  =)  Sometimes she will lift up my shirt and rub my belly and say "Hi Baby Emmy"...I definitely teared up a bit the first few times she did that!

So thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far, and ask that you continue to pray for us.  We are so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment