Sunday, May 5, 2013

Random iPhone pics...

I don't think I've uploaded pictures from my phone for awhile...some people's phone pictures look so clear (I'm guessing that's because mine is a 4 and theirs are newer?) and mine is just blurry so I really try not to take many pictures with it, but there are always times I want to take a quick picture of something and don't have my big camera with me.  Here are a few things we've been up to in the last couple of weeks...



Ryan's youngest cousins (a twin boy and girl) are SENIORS this year.  Mollie had her last home soccer game last week and we went to her senior recognition game.  Brynn was sporting the Jackson black and red (yes, my sister is probably freaking out, but Linz...gotta tell ya...I am loving me some red and black these days!)  Ansley and Brynn were having a big old time eating popcorn and hanging out watching the soccer girls!
-


On Mondays and Thursdays the gym has a little class called "Leaps and Bounds" for kiddos two and up.  When Brynn turned two I started letting her go to the class while I worked out.  It is ADORABLE...they stretch, dance, walk on a balance beam, play with scooters, etc.  She loves it and her favorite part is when she gets a stamp (pronounced "tamp" by Brynn) after the class.  I LOVE to walk around the track and peek down to see what she is doing.  Here she is "stretching."  I'm not even kidding when I say the first day I saw her walking on a balance beam I started tearing up...HA!


We went outside one day when it was nice and had a little popsicle...


Oh, and THESE TWO...I don't know what we are going to do with them when they are in their teenage years.  I jokingly tell Sarah (well not jokingly) that I am praying Ansley is the best kid ever because Brynn worships her and the day Ansley comes home with tattoos and a nose ring, Brynn will want to do the same thing!  HAHA!  They fight just like sisters, but love each other SO MUCH!   (For the record, I didn't make Brynn wear a helmet to ride in the car...ha!  She had put it on earlier, with elbow and knee pads...hilarious...when she got out a scooter.  I guess she wanted to try everything on??  She took the knee pads off but kept the helmet!  LOL!)


I don't think there is EVER a dull moment with these two...we LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment