Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ty and Morgan's WEDDING!

I realize that I took quite a LOT of pictures this weekend, so I'm going to put these wedding pictures in two posts.  We were supposed to be at the wedding early to take some family pictures, so we got to hang out inside the reception area and also had time to play with the animals all before the wedding started.  So...here are some pictures from BEFORE the wedding.

She is quite the WIGGLE WORM these days!

Half the family with Morgan and Ty...

Other side...Morgan's sweet little brother took these pictures for me
and couldn't quite fit us all in.  

Erika's mom and dad...Aunt Tina and Uncle Bruce...
or T-Nonnie and Boo as they are affectionately called by their grandkids.
Brynn wanted to play with Nixon's suspenders.


HOW CUTE ARE THESE?
Morgan did such a great job decorating!  I think this wedding could be
featured in a magazine for "rustic chic" weddings!


It was just such a beautiful day and the setting was perfect!



I wanted ONE GOOD PICTURE of me, my sister, and my cousin.
I think Tab took this...Tab...I'm not real happy with how this turned out!  HA!

Ebby Lee was so sweet with Brynn all weekend.
Cute girls!  

I can just hear Ebby Lee now..."Hear Brynnie do you want some water?"


BEAUTIFUL BRIDE MORGAN!

The wedding was outdoors and the reception was in the barn nearby.
There were horses and cows around and the kids couldn't wait
to try and feed them and pet them.



My cousin Tori (one of the bridesmaids) and little Nixon.

The whole family hanging out inside the reception area to cool off before the wedding started.
We had such a fun time at the wedding...can't wait to share more pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding!! Love the rustic meets chic look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are jealous of our trip! ;) ;) It was so fun, I just long to be there now. Seems like all the trouble in the world is taken away the second your feet hit the sand! I see where you and your husband play golf...Kody and I have just started taking it up again but together. We're having fun! I bet we're not quite up to 'par' with y'all yet!

    ReplyDelete