Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Craftiness...

After looking on Pinterest for some Father's Day gift ideas, my sister and I settled on this little snack kit.  We decided I would make one for Ryan and we would make another one for our Dad.  Brynn even got in on the action and tried to help.  It turned out pretty cute!  

The teacher in me was thinking "wow, this is a great exercise for fine motor skills!"
Seriously...isn't that pretty good for an almost 15 month old? HA!




FINISHED PRODUCT!

Brynn made this at library story time this week...she's so advanced that she can even write words!  HA!
I hope Ryan likes his gift and will actually take it to work.  I'm a little worried he's going to think it's nerdy!  HA!

1 comment:

  1. I declare! I do think that child is gifted. Just like her Tn cousins!lol' Loved the cute bathing suit and cover up. She is a cutie and that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete