Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Future Gymnast?


We've been joking the last few days that Brynn looks like she's ready to hop on the uneven bars or start tumbling and doing flips, because she has this little arm band on.  Well...as cute as it is, it has nothing to do with us watching the Olympic Trials as TV.  Somebody decided to pull Mommy's hot straightener off the counter and burned her hand!  Oh this child...she is always getting into something!  I guess I just didn't realize her hand could get up that high, so even though I had just turned the straightener off, it was still hot.  Next thing I know she is screaming and yelling.  I realized what happened, but she stopped crying after like a minute so I thought it just scared her.  But about an hour later I saw that it was all red and was starting to get blisters.  YUCK!  She has been a trooper about it, and it hasn't even seemed to bother her (other than when she pulled the blisters off...pardon me while I go pass out.  HA!)  So that's why Ryan wrapped it.  She had been doing fine with band aids but he decided to put his athletic training skills to use and keep it wrapped so it wouldn't get worse.  So...now it looks like we have a future Olympic gymnast in the house!  



I think we are going to have to keep her in Bubble Wrap if we want her to stay accident free!!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment