Friday, June 15, 2012

Pink Sunglasses


Now that summer is here, I'm usually wearing my sunglasses every time I"m outside or in the car.  Brynn has a really cute pair that we always like to put on her but she rarely keeps them on more than a few seconds.  Yesterday she kept trying to put my sunglasses on and actually kept them on for awhile, so we when got ready to leave the house I figured I'd try putting hers on.  She left them on the entire car trip and I kept turning around and dying laughing because she just looked so cute!  Look at this little thing!






I have absolutely no idea why THIS TIME is the time she wanted to leave her sunglasses on, but she sure looked cute doing it!

Just a couple other things she is doing lately that I want to remember...

She is really obsessed with toilet paper.  She loves to pull it out and open the toilet lid, put the paper in the toilet, put the lid down, and then flush the toilet!  If I'm going to the bathroom, she usually comes in, grabs one square of TP (that's all I'll let her take), and tries to like move my legs out of the way so she can get the toilet paper in the toilet!

She is also really into "burping".  A couple of weeks ago she was playing with a baby at my mom's house.  My mom held the baby and patted her back and made the baby "burp" and made this really funny grunting sound.  Brynn now picks up her babies and makes them "grunt" when she pats them.  It is hilarious!  And anytime I'm hugging her and patting her back she thinks she is supposed to "grunt" and gets this big smile on her face!

1 comment: