Saturday, June 2, 2012

Feeding the Ducks

For a long time now, my mom has been telling me we needed to take Brynn to Capaha Park to feed the ducks.  She took me when I was little and she said I loved it!  So, the other night we all headed to Capaha Park, old hamburger buns in tow, to feed the ducks.  Brynn had a blast and kept smiling and waving...I, on the other hand, was terrified, and felt like I was in the scene from Jurassic Park where all those little raptors saw the man with the food, and then all started attacking him!  

It started out cute enough...Brynn is waving and ONE little duck is coming over to eat.


Now I'm thinking...oh wow...those are cute, but they are getting a little too close.


Okay...then the whole HERD starts coming out of the pond.
I was seriously NERVOUS at this point!  AHHHH!  And they
were getting SO CLOSE to us!  I DO NOT like ducks anymore!


I'M SCARED!


Oh...where did all the rest of the bread go?
Brynn ATE IT!
I guess she wanted those scary ducks to go away!

And then my parents decided to try their hand at frisbee golf...
Yes, that's my dad digging my mom's frisbee OUT of the LAKE!
My mom's throw went the COMPLETE opposite direction and went backwards
and landed in the water!  Ryan and I could NOT STOP LAUGHING!
We had such a fun time, but I think the next time we go, I'll walk on the other side of the lake and let everyone else feed the ducks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whitney you were so brave! I wouldn't get within a mile of those ducks! Brynn looked like a doll. She is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete