Saturday, June 23, 2012

SURPRISE!

Last night we had a SURPRISE PARTY for my sweet husband!  His 30th birthday is on Sunday, so I figured this was a big year and deserved a fun party! I didn't know if I would be able to pull off the surprise or not (and even had dreams that he told me he knew about it! HA!) but he was TOTALLY SURPRISED and the party was so much fun!  Happy 30th birthday Ryan!

This was after he arrived...he doesn't get off work until 6, so I told him I was at the park playing and
wanted him to come out and join me before we met some friends for dinner.  He arrived straight from
work!  (I brought different clothes for him to change into).

My sister told me I wouldn't win any awards for "party decorator of the year!" HA!
We just put out some tablecloths and balloons...she said it looked like a little dinosaur party!  HA!


So many of our families and friends were able to be there!  



Oh this cake...
I almost was really rude to the people in Sam's because they couldn't find my cake...they looked FOREVER
and couldn't find it.  We were like "well, we have a party and NEED A CAKE!"  She kept asking me if the
cake could be under any other name than mine and I kept saying "NO!"  Then she must have found
the cake that said "Happy 30th Ryan" and said "could it be under Rene' Pingel?  OH MY GOSH...that's my
mom's name and I must have put her name down because I used her Sam's card when I ordered it!  I felt so bad
but at least we got the cake...and I think I could have decorated the balloons a little better than this!  COME ON!



Somebody really liked the cake!


It was really hot at the beginning, but by 7:30 or so it cooled off and was WONDERFUL!
Lots of the guys and the kids had fun playing washers, wiffleball, etc.  


HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST GUY I KNOW!

Today is actually our 5th wedding anniversary, so Ryan and I are heading to St. Louis just for this afternoon and tonight and will be home tomorrow...but we are excited to go shopping and go to dinner just us!  

1 comment:

  1. Well double "Happies"! That was a nice surprise to pull off. Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves. It will be nice to see you in what, 4 weeks? Enjoy St Louis!
    BTW, Have I told you I HATE word verification?????lol

    ReplyDelete