Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Salon Day and Blood Draw

I've had these pictures on my phone for a week or so...time to get them out of the phone and onto the blog! Last Tuesday we went with my sister to run some errands.  First stop...the salon!






Somebody was pretty excited about sitting in the big chair!



She loves to "clean" things...she will take a rag and wipe stuff all the time.


Then she did a bit of light reading...HA!

After a couple more errands we headed to the hospital to have her blood drawn AGAIN to get her iron levels re-checked.  This is the FOURTH time she's had this done, and I think she KNEW what was getting ready to happen...when the sweet lady walked over to clean her little finger, she started wailing!







My sister didn't take a picture while Brynn was crying...that would have shown a little better how her giving blood went...looked just like her mama feels everytime I'm around blood drives...AHHH!

Thankfully her iron levels went from 10.7 to 11.3 (they want them at 11.0, but I have NO IDEA what that means).  So...after 7 weeks of iron drops, we are FINALLY DONE!  YAY!  Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment