Wednesday, June 13, 2012

And the Wedding Continues...

Okay...here it is!  The final installment of wedding pictures!  




Ty walking his mom (my Aunt Gina) down the aisle, with Uncle Tim right behind.

Nixon did a GREAT job as a ringbbearer!

Sweet Ebby Lee as the flower girl!
The whole place was packed, but for some reason nobody sat in the row behind us.  HA!



It was a beautiful ceremony!
But I just HAVE to put this in here...it was right about this time when Morgan was saying her
vows...Ebby Lee let a big "tooter-wooter" (as Ansley would call it).  We all DIED laughing (Lindsey, Ryan,
Erika, Tab, and I all heard it)...it was SO LOUD!
Oh my gosh, we could not stop laughing and then we were trying to all not laugh which made us laugh more!

After the ceremony they had fun games to play...Nixon and Brynn tried to hillbilly golf!





My grandparents!
The reception was so much fun!  The inside was decorated so cute and the food was DELICIOUS!  There was even a photo booth for all of us to dress up and be silly in!

Tab, Nixon, Erika, and Ebby Lee

HAHA!

My grandpa and Aunt Tina!  OH MY!  I know Aunt Tina is going to love this one!


We are so blessed with such a wonderful family, and Ty and Morgan's wedding was a great weekend we were all able to spend together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment