Friday, June 29, 2012

Kelly's Baby Sprinkle


Last night we headed to my Aunt Tina's house to celebrate with Kelly and Jared and have a little "baby sprinkle."  Just to give a tiny bit of background to those who might not know...Kelly and I have been friends since we were about three...best friends all growing up...and last summer she MARRIED MY COUSIN!  How crazy is that?  It still boggles my mind that she used to come to family functions as my friend, and now she comes because she is my family!  AWESOME!  It was fun getting together with friends, watching Kelly open her presents, and eating some delicious food (my aunt did a "pop" theme since "Kelly is about to pop" so we had popcorn, popcorn chicken, jalepeno poppers, tailgate sandwiches with poppyseed dressing, mini poptarts, cake pops, etc.)














Oh how I love these girls!
Erin is due with baby Colton in less than 2 weeks!


WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BABY PAXTON JAMES HUFFMAN SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment