Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Golf


One week ago I celebrated my 27th birthday!  That morning my mom watched Brynn while my Dad, my sister, and I headed to the golf course!  Last year I got golf lessons, and had just taken the first one so I was excited to see how my "new swing" helped...I did a little better, but I know it will just take some time!  HA!  My sister and I are so competitive that my goal was just to beat her...that would be a successful golf outing!  Thankfully I did, but barely!  HA!

Me and Dad
He has developed a LOVE in me for ALL SPORTS!




And this point I was putting to PAR THE HOLE!




PAR!!!!!!!!  (For me that is a big feat!)
At this point I think I'm doing some kind of victory fist pump!




Oh Linz...look how cute she looks in that tennis/golf skirt!  




Just call me Tiger Woods...NOT!




My golf driver is pretty awesome, so my dad had to keep using it!


That night we had a little birthday dinner at my mom's house.  I got to pick the menu and I picked our annual "Christmas Eve" dinner...we have hot chicken salad (not normal chicken salad, it's different), little smokies, Rotel Dip, etc.  It was AWESOME, but Ryan kept saying "what a weird menu!  Why can't we grill burgers?"  HA!

2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Birthday! We're just now taking up golf again and LOVE it!! What course were you playing at here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory, we were just out at the Jaycee course...I would LOVE to go out and play at Bent Creek, but I have to get better first! HA!

    ReplyDelete