Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just Getting Ready for "School"...

I thought Brynn looked so cute this morning so I had to snap some pictures...I know I was running around like a crazy person taking them because I have meetings on Wednesday mornings and I'm usually the last one there...but oh well.  I figure these moments are too sweet to not capture, even if I walk in a minute late!  

She was very interested in the package of diapers we were taking to Nonna's...


I guess she wants to join the world's strongest woman competition...


I was shocked when she actually picked that thing up!  HA!


Ahh...our lovely morning ritual of taking allergy medicine (and now iron drops...).
She's actually been a little on the cranky side the last week or so.  She was getting over a cold last week
and I know she is teething pretty bad, but I started worrying it was her ears.  (She has been napping like an hour or an hour and a half AT THE MOST...WHAT???)   By Tuesday of this
week I had Ryan run her by the doctor to check her ears (it's his day off).  Well, of course her ears were fine,
but Dr. H looked in her mouth and said he does think she's got several teeth about to come in.  




Today after school she was a hoot...making "sandwiches" and putting on her princess crown.  After supper we were taking a walk and this cute elderly couple from our church was sitting out on their front porch.  They have a dog, so of course Brynn starts waving and pointing.  They invited us to come up and visit, and I think Brynn made their night.  We probably only walked 1/8 of a mile (HA!), but I think it was worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment