Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Part 2

On Memorial Day we left my aunt's house and headed back to town to spend the rest of the evening with Ryan's parents.  Brynn's cousin Ansley wasn't there until a little before we had to leave, so Brynn was a bit spoiled with all the attention on her! HA!


She LOVES strawberries and blueberries right now.

She LOVES trying to be a big girl and sitting at this little table.
And look at me in the background...GROSS!  I laid out a little too long
and got MAJORLY sun-burnt earlier in the day (that's bad I know...
Ryan's already given me the lecture...) and I guess I pulled up half my hair in some
weird ponytail??  YUCK!

Ryan and his Dad

Yes...a little spoiled...getting to sit on the table! 


Playing downstairs in the "cousins" toy room.


Someone had the idea of getting out the baby "pack 'n play" AND....

DECIDED TO...

CRAWL IN THEMSELVES!

Then she decided to TRY to sit in the baby's carseat...HAHA!
This girl is TOO MUCH!
What a wonderful day with our family!  Thankfully Ansley showed up pretty quickly after all this playing...Brynn was getting pretty lonely without her sweet cousin!


No comments:

Post a Comment