Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  Not only do I feel incredibly blessed to be a mommy to Brynn, I am also so thankful for the wonderful Godly mom I have.  I truly want to be like her in so many ways and now that I'm a mom myself, I appreciate her all the more.  I am also so thankful for a Godly mother-in-law and wonderful Christian grandmothers.  Here are just a few pictures we snapped before church this morning.  

She is always "busy busy busy."  (I'm saying that in my Phil Robertson Duck Dynasty voice...HA!) 



Yes, I realize I need my lip stuff on in this picture...
We had a wonderful morning!  I woke up and Ryan was already off working out...but I have to admit that I enjoy having some time in the mornings to myself.  I LOVE to get up early by myself, make my coffee, and come out to the couch to read the paper, etc.  When I got out to the couch there was a very sweet card with some chocolate covered strawberries and espresso beans from my favorite place in Columbia (we had just gotten back last night from my sister's graduation).  There was also a gift card to Victoria's Secret!  Woohoo!  (Now, I know you are thinking...hold on Ryan...Mother's Day is not for YOU!  HA!  But...I have seriously been wearing the same old nursing bra for over a year and need a new one!  I hinted to Ryan that I would like to splurge and buy a very nice bra for myself and the two "girls" who fed Brynn for a year!  HA!)  We had a great service at church and just grabbed a sandwich on the way home.  Brynn is taking a MONSTER nap right now...I guess the weekend in Columbia wore her out (I can't wait to post all the graduation stuff soon).  Tonight we are heading to dinner with Ryan's family...YUM!  And on another note...ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT!


No comments:

Post a Comment