Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lindsey's Graduation Part 1

This weekend was a BLAST...we took Brynn on her very first road trip!  We headed to Columbia, MO to see my younger sister, Lindsey, graduate from Mizzou's nursing program!  She has worked SO HARD and it was so exciting to see her hard work pay off...she will make an incredible nurse!  We got into town Friday for an early lunch, and then Ryan took Brynn back to the hotel for her nap.  I went with my parents and Lindsey and Curt to an honor society induction thing she had.   

Curt and I were joking that "Florence Nightengale herself" was passing out the honor cords...HA!
That was just the Dean of the College of Nursing...

This was after her Honor Ceremony.



BEST DORM EVER!
Lindsey and I both lived in Johnston Hall while we were at Mizzou.

I wouldn't trade my year here for ANYTHING...right Pacsi's??

Lindsey and her best friend (and roommate) Lily.

After the honor induction we headed back to the hotel to get ready for the actual graduation.  Brynn had
just gotten up from her nap and she was having a blast exploring the room.


Getting ready to head inside to watch Lindsey graduate...

These 3 = trouble!

We sat at the very top of Jesse Auditorium so we wouldn't drive people crazy with Brynn getting up and down!



I think that's her shaking hands with Florence Nightengale again...

After the ceremony everyone headed outside to take pictures by the Columns.  It was BEAUTIFUL out!



Sorry...not the best picture of you Linz...
She was very excited to see her niece!

Brynn just wanted to play in the flowers...can I just say that our campus is SO BEAUTIFUL!

Lindsey's best friends from nursing school.  


???



MIZZOU CLASS OF 2033 HERE I COME!

We finished taking pictures and decided to walk downtown because it was just so nice.  One of our favorite restaurants, Shakespeare's Pizza, didn't have too long of a wait (I was shocked!) so we got to eat there after her graduation!  I NEVER would have thought we would get to eat there on graduation weekend!  I was definitely having some nostalgic moments!  Then we had Sparky's ice cream and headed back to the hotel.  It was just a wonderful day, and we had so much fun celebrating Lindsey's accomplishments!  


4 comments:

  1. Whitney, thank you so much for all the pictures. If it hadn't been for the shower coming up, Deb and I would have come. what a beautiful family you all are and we are proud to become an extended part of it. I must say Linds looked beautiful. I can only imagine what a beautiful bride she is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, the last pic of Brynn is Adorable!!! And, is it wrong that I laughed at the one of her hitting Lindsey with a stick?! Tell Lindsey she looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a perfect capture in pictures of what looked like a perfect day!!!!!!!!!!! Love, the Pingtis Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. gosh! i'm printing that last picture to put in my house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete