Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fun Friday!

Friday was an exciting day!  At school, it was the last day for kids.  (I still have to go Monday for a workday....but pretty much school is out!)  My class all went together and got me a gift card to a SPA!  I was so excited!  (Thank you to my friend Heather for coordinating).  After school my friend Emily came by so we could swap Brynn and Wyatt's birthday gifts, and my friend Ashley also came by to visit.  Then we headed to my parents house because Curt's family was in town since my sister's wedding shower was the next day.  We had so much fun visiting with them.

Wyatt and Brynn...giving kisses!

Wow...those two can make a mess in a hurry!  We were talking in the living room for a second, and
the next thing I know, Brynn's room looked like a tornado went through!   


What kept Brynn occupied for most of the evening?
Playing with my dad's old gardening glove! HA!

Curt, my dad, Curt's dad Mike, Ryan, Curt's mom Debbie, Curt's grandma Betty, and my mom.

I met Curt's oldest sister when we went to Lindsey's shower in Knoxville, but
this weekend I got to meet his other sister Beth.  She finishes her residency and will be a DOCTOR
in ONE MONTH!  Yay Beth!  Beth and her husband got to take a break from work to come
to Cape and meet everyone and Beth got to go to Lindsey's shower.
Both of his sisters are so much fun and I wish we lived closer to them!  

Curt's sweet mom and grandma brought gifts for all of us!
One of Brynn's gifts was this cute little basket with her name embroidered on it...
so of course she was walking all around the house with it!
I just love how weddings bring families together!  It has been so fun getting to meet and know Curt's family through all of this.  I can't wait until THE WEDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment