Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wedding Shower Saturday

Yesterday was my sister Lindsey's wedding shower at our church.  The decorations were GORGEOUS and the girls who threw the shower went above and beyond to make it such a beautiful and memorable shower.  It was so exciting celebrating with family and friends and watching Lindsey open so many awesome gifts! We were joking how your priorities in life slowly start changing...when we were younger who would have ever thought it would be SO EXCITING to get a vacuum cleaner!  HA!  

Me, Lindsey, and my mom...we took a picture with Brynn but Lindsey's eyes were closed, so I
figured I'd just post this one.

Lindsey's wonderful Tennessee family...Curt's grandma Betty, mom Debbie, and sister Beth.
Amanda...we missed you and Mollie but we can't wait to see you in July!

The table decorations were so cute!  This one had fluffy feathers and it was so cute!
This is one of Lindsey's friends from high school and our family friend/wedding coordinator Nancy.





Lindsey, Beth, and I were having lots of fun!

Brynn and Ansley had to get in on the fun...Ansley was an awesome helper!  Brynn just wanted to
play in the tissue paper and rip the bows!

Brynn was having a blast until she got stuck inside the box!  HAHA!

It has been a tradition that our group of family friend's throws showers for each other's children.  This
group of ladies has thrown too many showers to count!

The PRINCE arrives!
My sister-in-law Sarah was telling Ansley that "Miss Lindsey is getting married just like all her
princesses".  So Ansley kept saying "Lindsey is marrying the PRINCE!  I want to meet the prince!"
When Curt walked in she was wide-eyed and got really shy. It was too cute!

How cute are these dads??
When we were all visiting on Friday at my parents house I overheard these two having
a serious conversation about Robert E. Lee and battles in the Civil War...oh my gosh...what nerds!
HA!  (My dad is obsessed with the Civil War...poor Mike had to hear all about it!)

Brynny and Pawpaw



Then we headed into the sanctuary to show Curt's family where the ceremony would take place...we all got a little carried away and had a little mock ceremony!

They may have been laughing and joking around but come
the real wedding day I think they will both be bawling!



Curt gave us a rendition of the "Full House" song that Uncle Jesse sang at his wedding...HA!

Brynn was having a blast up on the stage!


I am so excited for Lindsey and Curt!  They are the cutest couple and we love them so much!  WEDDING COUNTDOWN...2 MONTHS FROM TOMORROW!

4 comments:

  1. The Tennessee group had ssooooo much fun! It just ended too quickly. It was a beautiful shower and they got so many nice gifts. We fell in love with Brynn and Ryan, as well as Dale. Knew the women folk had bonded, but was nice the males did too. Cannot wait until we get to visit again. Talk about hospitality! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is me again! I didn't have pictures so I have routed people from my blog to yours. Hope that is okay. How did Ryan do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm one of Betty's "routed " friends! Thank you for sharing the shower pics. It looks like you had a wonderful time! Everything was beautiful. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it's fine Betty! I need to put those pictures on a CD for you! =)

    ReplyDelete