Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Date with Daddy

Saturday morning I had to go to school because we had "Saturday School."  It's an event for incoming kindergarten students and their families.  Ryan took Brynn on a little date...there was a free percussion concert at the River Campus, and one of my kindergarten students' dad was conducting.  They were playing Disney music, Harry Potter theme music, etc. and it was all for kids!  Ryan and Brynn had so much fun!  He said she kept bouncing up and down and shaking this little shaker!


Daddy and Brynn


Add caption


They gave all the kids a little shaker.

Ryan said she was pretty much enthralled by all the drums and music!
 I'm sad I missed out, but I think it is so important that Ryan and Brynn have lots of Daddy/Daughter dates in the future!  Some of my favorite childhood and adult memories are when my Dad and I would go out to breakfast, and I know Ryan and Brynn will create their own special memories too!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Whitney. You are right, they will create a lot of memories as the years go. That is what daddy and daughters do. I don't think there is going to be a problem creating memories in your family, at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait until I meet that sweet little girl!!

    ReplyDelete