Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memphis in May Triathlon

Last weekend while the girls were all busy with wedding shower festivities, Ryan was having some "guy time" in Memphis.  He competed in the "Memphis in May" triathlon along with his brother Jason, and several of their friends.  

Alex, Ryan, and Jason

I USUALLY think my husband is pretty cute, but I have to be honest...
THIS DOES NOT DO IT FOR ME!  HA!

I don't have a clue what this is?  Is this people watching from bleachers?

So fuzzy...sorry!
You get the idea...there was a lot of competitive testosterone going on...



Ryan finished 17 minutes ahead of his time last year!  (Brynn was such a newborn last year that I barely let him out of the house to work out!  HA!)  He was really pleased with how he did, but Jason still beat him by about 5 minutes, so of course to Ryan, it was a fail!  HA!  I think the only failure of the weekend are those terrible looking tri-suits the guys have to wear...NERDY!

1 comment:

  1. I am rolling, Whitney! Tell us what you really think of those sweet biker short/suits, whatever they are! They are pretty bad. I did notice the other guys put ball shorts on after (or maybe before), so maybe Ryan and Jason just really like them!

    ReplyDelete