Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snuggly Girl

Over the last month or so Brynn has been cutting her incisors...they have probably been the worst teeth she's cut so far.  She ran a fever off and on for about a week, just low grade, but still.  One of the top ones has been in for awhile and one of the bottom ones is too, but now I think the other two are also coming in.  The other night I was finishing up the dishes and I came downstairs to find this!  Brynn was snuggling ALL over Ryan!  She NEVER lays still for more than two seconds, so I had to grab the camera!  She also NEVER watches anything on TV for more than two seconds, and they had on a Christmas show!  (I was a little jealous...I wanted some snuggle time too!)  I told Ryan "I can't believe she's doing that!"  He said "I know, she must be getting sick!"  HA!  She never got sick, but I think those incisors just made her feel yucky.  

n



She's been quite the mama's girl lately, so Daddy was REALLY enjoying his snuggle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment