Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hudson's Window

In downtown Cape there is a really nice furniture store that puts on a Christmas window display every year.  Our sweet "parents as teachers" teacher suggested that we take Brynn to look at it.  So Tuesday night we decided to drive downtown and take a peek.  She LOVED it and we did too!  I snapped a few pictures with my phone because she was so mesmerized!


This Santa was in a different window, but she still wanted to look at him.

Still haven't made it to the window display but I was having a great time looking at
all the furniture!

I was amazed by how many things moved and blinked, etc.  I guess she was too!



I have a feeling we will be visiting again before the Christmas season is over!  These pictures obviously don't do it justice, but it was really really neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment