Monday, December 3, 2012

Daddy Date and Missing My Sister

Last Tuesday was such a fun day!  Since my sister couldn't make it home for Thanksgiving, her work scheduled allowed her to make a quick trip during the week.  On Tuesday morning my mom, sister, and I (and Brynn) all headed to the gym to workout together.  (Sidenote - this is one big thing I miss about her being gone...I miss my workout buddy!)  After we got ready, we headed to Cafe' Soupe to meet my grandparents for lunch.  Since Ryan is off on Tuesdays, he was able to meet us there.  While we ate, he took Brynn to LeBounce, which is in the same building.  He said she had a BLAST and they did every bounce house and slide there!  Another perk...since it was a random Tuesday at 11:30 the place was empty!  It was just Ryan and Brynn!  How fun!




You should hear her say "Dad-deeee!"  It is too cute!


All ready to go...

Just not quite ready to go all by herself...


After they played they came in and Brynn got to visit with Granny and Pawpaw.  My cousin Erika had JUST (like five minutes before) had her third baby, a little boy named Bowen.  We were all so excited and Granny had to show Brynn the picture on her phone of new baby Bowen.

Looking at the picture of baby Bowen.


It was so fun getting to sit and visit with my grandparents over a QUIET lunch!  HA!  And even more fun knowing that Brynn and Ryan were having such a fun time together!  (I have to thank my sweet hubby for being such a great dad...he is always wanting to help out and spend as much time with Brynn as possible.)  He took her home to nap, and Lindsey and I headed to Hobby Lobby to get some crafting supplies, then hit up a couple cute stores downtown that she hadn't been to yet (and put several things on hold for "Santa" aka our mom!), then headed back to my parents house to craft away and hang out together.  I JUST LOVE MY SISTER SO MUCH!  I'm already ready for her to be back home for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Tell Ruth, hello. I know why you miss our sister. She is like a breath of fresh air! Love that girl, as well as her sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete