Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cookies

Another little Christmas activity we wanted to do with Brynn was make some Christmas cookies.  I know she won't remember all this, but we love having these little experiences with her and it's so fun doing these things as a family!  I bought pre-made dough and icing to make it a LOT easier, but I didn't realize I bought dough that already had some red shape in it...whoops!  So when we rolled it out it turned a little pink...oh well!  Tasted just as good!


Muscle-man is getting with it!


She kept calling this ornament cookie cutter a pumpkin!  It DOES look like one...HA!


Squeezing on some icing...

Each cookie got a tiny squeeze...it was really cute!


And a cap FULL of sprinkles!

I put all the cute ones in here and put the lid on so she couldn't mess them up...HA!  Then I had this "mommy moment" where I realized her little crazy creations were a LOT cuter and more meaningful than my "martha stewart wannabe cookies" so we put hers all on top.  =)
LOVE my sweet girl and hubby and so thankful for these special memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment