Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was really fun!  On Friday night we went to the driving range to tune up our golf swing! HA!  Lindsey came with us and helped watch Brynn.  I thought my swing was looking pretty good and that I might just tear it up on the golf course the next day. =) 

Saturday morning my mom watched Brynn and Ryan and I went to play golf with our friends Jen and Geoff.  They both really like to play and we had so much fun playing with them, despite the blazing heat!  Geoff is REALLY good, and then there was me, Jen, and Ryan...haha!  I honestly think I might have done better if I hadn't gone to the driving range! I beat Ryan by 3 shots, but we both played pretty bad. 

Jen and I ready to go!  (I meant to take a few more pictures but never got around to it.)

 Then later that night we went to a wedding for a girl I grew up with.  Sometimes it's just fun to get dressed up!  Brynn went over to Pamaw's so Ryan and I had a fun evening out.  After we picked Brynn up it was time for her to go to bed.  I'm just going to warn you that these next couple of pictures are NOT ATTRACTIVE, but they are so special because this has become one of my favorite parts of each day.  After she nurses that last time she is SO SLEEPY...I just love to hold her close and cuddle and rub noses with her. =)  She just smells so good and I know that when she grows up I'm going to miss this!  So, Ryan gets out the camera and decides we need to capture this moment.  In the pictures it may look light, but in reality it is all dark in the house during this time...just the crazy flash lights up the whole picture.  It didn't seem to faze her though.


Told you this picture wasn't very cute....haha!  Pardon the sweat pants, tanktop, glasses, hairband, etc.  (And I probably shouldn't say this on here, but I'm going to...I think my friends are going to be shocked by the fact that I have some cleavage going on! HA!)

I LOVE looking down at her little face and hearing her breathe in and out...it is precious!
Sunday was just a normal Sunday, but I just love Sundays!  I LOVE going to church...I don't think I realized how much I enjoyed it until Brynn was born.  When she was so little and I couldn't go for a few weeks I missed it so much.  I love our Life Group class and our service.  I love our nursery at church and the fact that we have an amazing little nursing room where I can watch the service on the TV and nurse at the same time.  Even though she doesn't always sleep the best at church, I know she is being loved on and taken care of, and I can enjoy our class and the service.  Hope you guys had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. haha yep there's some cleave goin on! i love your blog :) and yes oh goodness, those pictures of her sleeping and snuggling are SO SO SO adorable!! what a precious kiddo :)

    ReplyDelete