Monday, July 25, 2011

Just some pics...

Just a few pictures to show you what we've been up to...

I love this picture!  (Not so much for the fabulous smiles...haha...but just for what it represents and the stage of life we are in).  This is how dinner goes in our house now...Brynn nurses around 5:30 and then when Ryan gets home around 6ish he gives Brynn her rice cereal while I get some of our supper stuff together...then Brynn sits in the Bumbo and watches us eat!  It is our "new normal" for dinner.  It's definitely different than how dinner used to be...but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sorry we couldn't capture a smile, but Brynn LOVES bath time.  Ryan is trying to give her some privacy here...haha!

I love when bath time is over and we wrap her up in her little towels and just cuddle.

We went to see a friend's new house today.   (Side story...as soon as we got there Brynn had a HUGE poopy blowout up the front, but thankfully my friend Lindsay has a little one so we just scooped Brynn up and put her on Jackson's changing table.  That reminds me that the poopy onesie is in a Wal-Mart bag in Brynn's diaper bag and I better get it before I forget!)  Anyway - when we got home we were waiting for Ryan to get home for his lunch break so we were just doing some tummy time and I thought I'd take a pic.

Oh...these are the days!  I know in 20 years I'm going to miss them so much...poopy blowouts and all!

Also wanted to give a shout-out to Curt's grandma Betty!  I know she reads my blog, and I love love love reading her blog, but I can't figure out how to comment.  So Betty...just wanted to say hey and let you know I'm reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment