Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ansley's 2nd Birthday

Brynn's cousin Ansley turned 2 on July 4!  Her party was "Strawberry Shortcake" themed and it was adorable!  She had the cutest little strawberry outfit on.  I can't believe she is 2 already!  It has been so fun to watch her grow up...she has the cutest little personality!

What does the birthday girl want to do?  Hold "Baby Ben" of course! 

Sarah always decorates sooo cute! 

Sarah MADE THIS CAKE!  (It was fondant and everything!)  She also made the cakepops that are shaped like strawberries!  Everytime she makes a cake Jason tells her she can't ever make one again...haha!  (It is a pretty stressful process...just hearing about all the steps stresses me out).  But I told Sarah maybe her birthday present for Brynn can be to make her cake...please???

Getting ready to blow out the candles


After eating cake she wanted to swim in her pool...the water was like 30 degrees, but she didn't care! 

Opening all of her presents

She has the best smiles! 

Her present from both sets of her grandparents was this play-set.  I can't wait until Brynn can play with Ansley on this! 

Swinging away...I can only imagine what pictures from next year's birthday party will look like...Brynn will probably be running around and going down the slide!  Oh my gosh, that makes me think of that poem so I better go before I start crying! HAHA!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANSLEY!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment