Sunday, July 17, 2011

Garage Sale Success


Friday and Saturday Lindsey and Curt had their big "honeymoon" garage sale.  They worked so hard loading, unloading, pricing, and SELLING.  And the best part is...drumroll please...they made a KILLING!  By the end of the day on Saturday they were hilarious...Curt was asking everyone who walked up if they wanted to buy an awesome Christmas tree or some luggage.  (They had decided that pretty much everything they didn't sell they were just going to load up and donate, so they were trying to sell EVERYTHING, even if they didn't get much for it).  It was hilarious...he got people to buy stuff they probably never thought they'd go home with! HA!

The future honeymooners...trying to make some money to go on their future honeymoon!

This is the only picture I took with my camera...somehow when Lindsey and Curt get their hands on my camera I always end up with a bunch of pictures I never took...see below...

I guess Curt wanted to take a picture of his beautiful bride-to-be.

And then Lindsey must have decided to take a picture of Curt.

And then someone (my guess is Curt) decided to take a picture of the hills nearby.  This picture doesn't even look like you are in Cape Girardeau, does it?

And then the best decision they made...to take a picture of this cutie patootie!

Good job Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Curt!  I hope you go on a great trip next year!

It's so crazy to think that in just over a year they will be getting married!  We are so excited for them and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment