Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Fourth of July


We had a laid-back Fourth of July.  We went to Oran, the little town where my grandparents live, to celebrate.  We ate burgers, shot off a few little fireworks and sparklers, and visited with family.  It was a really wonderful day! 

Brynn had to get some cuddles from her Pawpaw.  It is so cute to watch my grandpa with Brynn.  He just lights up around his great-grandchildren!

Granny and Pawpaw and Brynn

Mom, Brynn, me, and Aunt Tina

4 generations!  I had been wanting to get a picture of this for awhile! 

Happy Fourth of July from the Bandermann family!  Ryan had on a different shirt and I made him change so we would coordinate...I think that officially makes me a dork! HA!

I seriously want to kiss this chubby little face all the time!

We had grilled burgers and hot dogs...it was so yummy.
We have had so many delicious holiday dinners around this table, and I hope there are a billion more in the future!

Aunt Kelly with Brynn
Even though Jared and Erika are my cousins I still want to call them Aunt/Uncle...anyone care to weigh in on this?  (I just don't want to say "Oh Brynn...there's cousin Erika or cousin Jared!  I feel like we are so close that they need a title..not just "Erika.") 

This is Brynn's attempt at watching the fireworks...haha! 

Kelly, Camden, and Jared lighting some fireworks...Camden didn't really like all the noises they made.

The newlyweds!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Brynn has gotten! I love your "dorky" family photo :)

    ReplyDelete