Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter


This Friday marked the end of an era...the last Harry Potter movie came out!  I think I was in ninth grade when I read the first book, and I have been hooked ever since.  I've read every book probably several times and love seeing the movies.  Friday night Pamaw and Papaw kept Brynn while we (me, Ryan, Lindsey, Curt, and my mom and dad) went to see the movie.  We decided to see it in 3-D, which was pretty cool!  It was SO GOOD, but I was so sad to walk out knowing there will never be another HP book or movie.

Curt modeling his 3-D glasses...he can't wait to get in the theater!

My mom is modeling the very fashionable trend of wearing your 3-D glasses OVER regular glasses...how chic! HA!

Even though we had already bought our tickets we went pretty early and waited in line so we would get a good seat...I didn't want to have to sit in the front of the theater.

Future brother-in-laws!  Just for the record, Ryan has never read any HP book, but just goes to the movies.

I love this pic!  We LOVE Lindsey and Curt so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment