Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Tea at School

This past week Brynn's class put on a special "Mother's Tea" at school.  It was so sweet!


Normally one of my jobs at school would be to set this up, but they wouldn't let me help at all because they wanted me to experience it just like any of the other moms!


They came in and sang some songs ("The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock", "ABC Song", and then "Jesus Loves Me.") Then they shouted "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!"  





Oh I just LOVE this next picture...LOVE!


Then they passed out the kids binders that they have worked on all year.  It starts with a picture of them from the first day of school, and goes through special letter, number, and shape pages that they have been doing.  It is ADORABLE!





 So in Brynn's class they can either go on Tuesday/Thursday, just Wednesday, or all three days.  So they had the "Mother's Tea" on Wednesday and on Thursday.  My mom went on Thursday but I stepped out of my room and got to head down there for a bit...





We brought the binder to show Grandma, and of course Brynn wanted to get her name called again and have Grandma go up with her to get it!  HA!



Brynn wanted to be silly in her pictures with Grandma...


One of her FAVORITE people...Mrs. Sheila!




Brynn kept asking "When we gonna have the boys tea?"  (For Father's Day).  HA!  I told her we might have to have our own special tea for Daddy because we won't be in school that day.  I'm sure Ryan will love a princess tea just for him. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment