Friday, May 23, 2014

Brynn's 3 Year Pictures and Interview







A couple of weeks ago we got the girls pictures taken...here are a couple we ordered for Brynn's THREE year-old pictures! (And the one for my Facebook cover photo at the end has another one of Brynn that I just LOVE but I don't have it yet to put on my blog.)

We asked her some questions for a special "three year" interview and this is what she said.

  • What is your name?  "Brynn Elise Bandermann" (sounds like Bwynn Eweese Bannermann)
  • How old are you?  "3"
  • What are your nicknames (I had to explain what that meant).  "Brynn Elise Bandermann".  (Clearly she didn't understand my explanation of what a nickname is).  Then we kept talking about it and she said "Brynny Boo and Brynny Bear"  (and we also call her Brynny probably more than her real name)
  • What is your favorite color?  "teal and purple"
  • What is your favorite animals?  "panda bear" (???)
  • What is your favorite book?  "nufing" ("you love to read books, what books are your favorite?"  "I don't know...nufing!"  (Arg!!!!!)
  • What is your favorite TV show?  "Sofia and Doc"
  • What is your favorite movie?  "Frozen"
  • What is your favorite song?  "Frozen"  (Let It Go)
  • What is your favorite food?  "chicken nuggets and mac and cheese"
  • What is your favorite drink?  "apple juice"
  • What is your favorite snack?  "snacks"
  • What is your favorite game?  "hide and seek"
  • What is your favorite toy? "slinky"  (I don't think we even own a slinky!!!???)
  • Who are your best friends?  "Millie, Scarlett, and Jo Jo"
  • What is your favorite thing to do?  "chalk"  (aka sidewalk chalk)
  • What do you like to sleep with at night?  "nufing" (her special blankets, her special baby, and a host of stuffed animals)
  • What is your favorite place to go?   "Chick-IL-A"
  • What is your favorite restaurant?  "Chick-IL-A"
  • Where do you want to go on vacation? "What?"  (I said "remember, we are going to the beach this summer??")  "OH."
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?  "a mommy."

1 comment:

  1. Whitney, I took a picture of a Lamb shaped cookie at the Golden Lamb Inn. I will show you or email ou when my modum is fixed. It was $4.99!!!!!! I bet it wasn't nearly as as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete