Thursday, May 29, 2014

COOKIES, COOKIES, COOKIES

Over the last couple of weeks I've been busy busy making lots of cookies for people...here are some of them...

HAPPY NURSES WEEK...


BASKETBALL THEMED BIRTHDAY



I made these thank-you cookies for Brynn's teachers and the girls I work with...


Sweet little sleeping babies and onesies for a baby girls shower...



A 2 and 4 year old had a Dr. Seuss/Thing 1 and Thing 2 birthday party...






My friend Ashley's little girl turned ONE...I LOVED the colors in these sweet birthday cookies!


Some LEGO cookies for a boy's birthday...

Some cookies for a girl's Memorial Day Party.


A friend's little girl had a farm-themed petting zoo party with ducks, bunnies, sheep, goats, etc.


I'm SO glad that since the cookies have taken off, school is OVER.  I was feeling a little overwhelmed those last couple of weeks of school trying to do these at night.  Bring on SUMMER and having NAPTIME to get some work done!  And my friend Jennilee has introduced me to this lady on YouTube who does cookie tutorials...they are oddly REALLY ADDICTIVE to watch (even Ryan was kind of mesmerized).  And I'm excited to try out a few new techniques!  Who knew this fun little hobby would turn into a fun side job?  I'm really thankful to lots of my friends for teaching me and helping me get started!

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey is talking me into trying this!! They are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are just TOO talented!!!! I guess Linz sent you the cookie I saw for 4.99. Yours are better and besides yours are delicious. I just got home from Niagra Falls and leave tomorrow for the Panhandle. Hope you all make it to Knoxville soon. My door is always open

    ReplyDelete