Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Girl Dad...

We find out the gender of our baby in less than TWO WEEKS.  I really have no idea or inkling either way as to whether it's a boy or a girl.  Way more people have said they think we are having another girl, which makes me think maybe it's a boy...HA!  I also didn't feel nearly as sick this time around, just more tired, which also makes me think boy.  But then I think girl too.  WHO KNOWS??!!  (Well, God of course!)

But whether or not we have another girl, or have a little Ryan Jr. running around (no, we aren't going to name a boy Ryan Jr. but you get the idea) Ryan is still a GIRL DAD for another few months.  And let me tell you, he is a good one!  The other day at the park we had a pink princess ball, a pink wiffle bat, and a kite with Snow White and Ariel all over it.  I kept laughing to Ryan and saying "did you ever imagine yourself playing with this stuff?"  And he always says "I wouldn't have it any other way."  (Okay...cue the pregnancy hormones, that makes me want to tear up.)  I am sure Ryan would LOVE a boy someday, but he sure makes a great "girl dad!"

Exhibit A - Tonight he let Brynn "paint" his toe-nails (using some princess lip-gloss)




Exhibit B - Kisses before church this past Sunday...


These two are pretty smitten with each other..and being such a daddy's girl myself, I can only imagine these two in a few years.  I better enjoy all the mama time she allows me now!!

Ryan didn't want me to post this picture because he clearly looks a little funny, but still...LOVE THEM!
I am so blessed that our children have this guy as their DADDY!  WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment