Friday, April 12, 2013

Millie-Time

A week or so ago my friend turned 30 and we had a special lunch for her.  It happened to be on a Tuesday, so Ryan was off work and could watch Brynn while I went to the lunch.  My friend Jennilee's husband had a work meeting over lunch that day, so Ryan agreed to watch her little girl she could go to lunch too!  WOOHOO!  Millie is one of Brynn's besties, so it couldn't have worked out better!  Ryan said they played really good together and that it was pretty "easy."  On one hand I was glad it went smoothly for him, on the other hand, Jennilee and I decided maybe we should go do something every Tuesday and let him keep the girls so he realizes it's not always "so easy" playing Mr. Mom!  HA!  When I got back I realized he had taken some pictures of the girls playing together and they were so cute!




PRECIOUS!


I will give Ryan some brownie points for fixing lunch for the girls!

And maybe a couple more points for helping them both put on princess dresses...
I bet he couldn't picture himself doing that five years ago!

The girls are only about three months apart so they are in Sunday School together at church,
go to the same library story-time, etc.  I hope they are GREAT FRIENDS for YEARS TO COME!
Thanks Ryan for letting us have a fun girl's lunch out!  And for taking these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment